Youmacon Clara Cow’s Cosplay Cup 2020 Preliminary
– For cosplay weapons guidelines read the convention rules.
– USA weapons laws will always apply!
– The teams will always consist of two cosplayers.
– The team must be in costumes from the same property.
– The team must wear self-made costumes.
– The team may use small props that were store bought.
– The team must perform an act on stage that may not exceed 150 seconds.
– Set-up time for props will be 30 seconds MAX.
– Maximum number of stage props will be 4.
– Maximum prop size is 2M x 2M x 2M.
– Set up will be by our team and they are NOT allowed to run on stage.
– Teams may not use: Any items that can spill on the stage, like bubbles, glitter, confetti etc.
– Teams may not use: Live fire, dry ice, live steel weapons or other things that could be a danger to yourself or others.
– Pre-recorded audio needs to be handed in on Saturday 10/19/2019 at the latest.
– A comprehensive script of your act must be handed in on Saturday 10/19/2019 at the latest
– You will have to provide both Work in Progress and reference pictures on Saturday 10/19/2019.
– You must have a valid badge for Youmacon 2019.
– You must be 18 years or older on 10th of June 2020.
– Your Cosplay may not be a fictional character you or your friends created, but can be from any official (East or West) animation, comic and game.
– Fan art or Live Action film cosplay is not allowed!
– Cosplayers may only participate in one preliminary per edition of CCCC.
– Costumes that have participated in finals of international contests cannot be re-used in preliminaries for CCCC.
– Stage ninjas are NOT allowed, our staff can hand you a prop or item from backstage or press a button for you. Interaction with the cosplayers on stage is NOT allowed.
– Points will be given by at least four judges from non-participating countries.
– Costume quality counts for 40%
– Act counts for 60%
– Bought costumes will be scored 0 for quality and will be disqualified.