Youmacon Garage Sale!
The Youmacon Garage Sale is a flea/yard/market sale event held at Youmacon Thursday night from 6pm-10pm in the Ontario Exhibit Hall of the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. The purpose of the Youmacon Garage Sale is to give Youmacon Attendees a chance to sell items they no longer need in their collections.
- Garage Sale spots are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Spots are limited, so applicants are encouraged to show up early
- Garage Sale Tables are 6ft tables, which will be sectioned in halves.
- The Cost per table will be $20 for a half section and $40 for a full section. We will only be taking this in cash on the day of the event
- Garage Sale participants are not required to stay until the end of the Garage Sale, but those who wish to leave early must notify the Garage Sale team so we can ensure that your area is inspected and clean
- Youmacon staff reserve the right to determine if too many items are being displayed in a single space based on safety concerns. In the instance that too much material is being sold in a single space, the owner of the space will be required to remove some of their items, or be given the option to purchase another space if one is available.
- Youmacon staff reserves reserve the right to refuse the selling of items deemed inappropriate for sale
- No dangerous materials or items that can be considered weapons are allowed in the Garage Sale. Attendees are also forbidden to sell food or drink.
- Original artwork and craft work are also not permitted to be sold, and those interested in selling these items should apply for an Artist Alley table (Stay tuned to social media to find out when these applications are released).
- No bootleg merchandise is allowed (pirate or home-burned CDs or DVDs, etc). All merchandise must be visible for inspection – no grab bags or mystery boxes are allowed.
- Youmacon staff is not responsible for any material that does not sell in the Garage Sale.
- Youmacon staff reserves the right to resell a table that has been vacated prior to the end time and to prorate the rate for that space
- Youmacon will not provide carts, hand trucks, change, tape, labels, pens, pencils or markers. Youmacon will NOT be providing electrical power connections OR any kind of Wi-Fi for this event. If you require an internet connection for credit card transactions, make arrangements with the Marriott or your wireless provider in advance.
- Failure to abide by the rules of these spaces will result in consequences appropriate to the infraction and may include but are not limited to (warnings, or revocation of table).If you have any questions, please email email@example.com